Who We Are
The Vet Marketing Firm still has a startup culture even though we have been in the business of helping Veterinarians for years. A startup culture refers to having to wear a lot of hats and remain flexible as we adjust to different growth opportunities.
About The Vet Marketing Firm
The Veterinary Marketing Firm takes care of all your veterinary practice’s marketing needs, so that you can focus on the exam room. The Vet Marketing Firm offers veterinary marketing, veterinary SEO, search advertising, website design, and social media & digital advertising to grow your veterinary practice.
About this Job
Our growing company is looking for a tech-savvy, pet-loving marketing manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of digital media, websites, and paid marketing tasks.
The ideal candidate will facilitate project management and client success of web tasks. You will work directly with our marketing coordinators to oversee the completion of projects in a timely manner. We are looking for someone with a strong writing background to edit and approve content for our clients.
These are the core tasks that will need to be completed for our clients:
- Website Launches
- Basic SEO + Link Buiding
- PPC + Paid Social
- Social Posts
- Occasional Special Projects
Qualities of our ideal candidate;
- Our Goal and mission are to be “good stewards of everything our clients entrust to us to help them grow their business.” As they Grow we can grow. So we need someone who can be a growth agent for our clients
- Improve the processes that relate to executing client work. Ensure we can complete their projects in a timely manner to keep them growing
- Oversee the reporting on a monthly basis, to highlight KPI’s
- Work with the team to onboard new leads
- Assist with proofreading and delivering client content – social, newsletters, web content
- A team player who can work closely with the leadership team to implement and execute processes and make us more efficient
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Familiar with ASANA and SLACK
- Familiar with digital marketing/advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of wordpress
- Strong knowledge of local SEO
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Positive attitude and team player
Job Type: Full-time